Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
ahhh >< i kinda dislike the current situation i am in right now... It's like being in a Can and not able to move about on my own.. Cuz I GOT NO SPACE TO MOVE AROUND!!! ><"
Xmas Musical is coming.. and I have singing practices on Sunday, Monday and Saturday...
Helping out in the logistics and props on Saturday and Sunday... and all this will continue till 21 Dec... Sianz
World Skills Mechatronic Tests taken up my beloved Wednesday for 2 more weeks and then if i am selected.. it will eat up my first week of holidays.. and Nite classes falls on Fridays
and soo many tests are coming around this 3 weeks.. and i have to handle my projects for Semestral Project and my Entrepreneur Module... Not forgetting my C++ Project too.. sulk .. haha
hee. Jie, Didi is undergoing extreme stress too eh? haha but urs better.. u only write essays.. i have to handle soo many things.. =P
Anyway todae's programming test was pretty a breeze though i made a careless mistake. Blame it on Speed Reading where i only sought out the keywords and forgot to read the questions properly.. haha i actually didnt see the word HEAP... and i went to create a STACK instance for my class ><" oh no.. haha wonder will i be deducted badly..
I am still planning for the surprise i wanna gif to a few people.. =) trust me bah.. it's the first time Leonard is planning something nice for his friends.
Sigh, everyday trying to find it, everyday planting too much hope... i feel soo darn silly.. haha... but i will continue.. till one day...He wrote something on 12:16:00 AM...